HiredChina.com brings an all Visa inquiry fair for locals and broader expat community of Shenzhen on the 28th of October, 2017. The much-anticipated fair is being hosted at the Sister Rainbow restaurant and will be personally catered by Chef Ken.
Answers to questions like:
– What visa is best suited for me and my dependents?
– Can my wife work in China if she has a residence/dependent visa?
– Which visa is best suited for travelling in China?
– What is a 1000 talents program visa?
– What is the R category visa and am I eligible?
– What do I do if my visa application gets rejected?
– What does class A/B/C mean on my visa?
– How can I extend a work visa? Is a humanitarian visa non extendable?
– What do I do if my work permit does not come within the humanitarian stay time limit?
For more information on the event and schedule, look below:
~ Schedule ~
Date : Oct 28th, 2017 (Saturday)
Time : 6:30pm-9:30 pm
Venue: Sister Rainbow Restaurant
- 6:30 – 9:30 Free flow of wine, water and buffet
- 6:30 – 7:30 Free exchange and dinner buffet
- 7:30 – 8:30 Visa company representatives give an introduction of their companies and services provided
- 8:00 – 9:00 Guided by the host, each company will have a person to answer our pre-collected related to visas followed by a Q&A session.
- 9:00 – 9:30 Free time to exchange contacts, network
Fee: 200 RMB
(Dinner buffet and name card inclusive)